1. Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
a. Portugal Bike Fest is responsible for processing the personal data of those who complete and submit the Contact Form available through the Contacts page.
2. How do we collect your personal data?
a. Your personal data will be collected if you complete and submit the Contact Form.
3. For what purposes and on what grounds can your personal data be used?
a. Your data will be used to clarify information, as well as to make contacts to promote initiatives and services .
4. What personal data can be collected?
i. Contact information – Name, Email and Phone number
5. How do we keep your personal data safe?
a. We use a variety of security measures, including encryption, to help protect and maintain the security, integrity, and availability of your personal data.
b. The protection of data shared over the internet or via our website against intrusions cannot be fully guaranteed. Nevertheless, we and our service providers do our best to implement and maintain physical, electronic, and procedural security measures aimed at protecting your personal data in compliance with applicable data protection requirements. Among others, we implemented the following:
- Restricted access to your personal data based on a “need to know” criterion, and only within the scope of the purposes mentioned above;
- Our information technology systems are protected by firewalls in order to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data;
- Access to information technology systems is constantly monitored to prevent, detect, and halt the misuse of your personal data.
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We will keep your data until you exercise your right to request their deletion.
7. With whom may we share your personal data and how do we keep it safe?
Your personal data is stored on our suppliers/service providers' secure servers and is accessed and used only in accordance with our policies and standards (or equivalent policies and standards of our suppliers/service providers).
8. How can you change or withdraw your consent?
a. You may, at any time, in person or by email – as long as you can prove your identity – withdraw or amend your declaration of consent submitted to Portugal Bike Fest. After complete withdrawal of your declaration of consent, your data will no longer be processed.